- Create and produce innovative designs and engaging graphic content for social media, web and print (banners, digital ad assets, images, posters, newsletters, infographics, event decks, presentations, brochures, merchandising, event signage and various other marketing assets)
- Work closely with our marketing team, provide them with all the needed content
- Concept and develop designs and artworks for our electronic music events
- Produce various adaptions of existing designs for different purposes (various file formats, resizing, other dimensions, editing etc.)
- Improve brand image and maturity
- Shape and own brand & style guidelines
- Profound work experience as a graphic designer for digital & print
- Convincing portfolio with past work experience and references to show (preferably within music, entertainment, event, fashion industry or similar)
- Familiar with the latest social media graphic requirements and best practices
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- A keen interest in the latest trends in graphic design – you are always up to date about all uber-cool trends, hypes, styles, looks, developments, art, entertainment, culture, lifestyle, fashion etc.
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- Strong and sophisticated typography, layout, colour theory & compositional sensibility
- Experienced user of regular office software (MS Office, Google Docs)
- Highly organised and thorough, able to see projects through from inception to production, regardless of project scope, scale and depth.
- You know how to manage your time with adherence to deadlines.
- You work well under pressure, and you are not easily stressed
- Strong English communication skills (we are an international team, some staff members do not speak German)
- You are based in Berlin
Nice to have:
- Animation skills are a big plus
- HTML skills are another big plus
- Film and video editing skills are one more big plus
- You are passionate about electronic music – we love Techno & House!
Workplace: Berlin (no other options!)
If you are interested in joining our crew, send us your complete application documents including your personal availability and desired salary by email to:
Mr Aga Heller (General Manager 99 Ghosts GmbH)